At the end of each month, I share things that have made me happy, new discoveries, or recommendations that I find worthwhile. Enjoy.
1. I’ve been living in – not the exact ones, but similar – Jeans Bermudas by Refuge for the last month. I am so glad I can wear casual wear to work! Shorts and Birks is where it’s at, my friends.
2. I picked up a Ripple Protein Shake* at the SF Marathon Expo a few weeks ago and I am always a little wary of bottled protein shakes, but it was actually really good. I liked it so much that I actually picked up a four-pack at the store.
3. I had a Fleet Feet monetary reward sitting in my account that was about to expire, so I picked up some new Balega Silver Running Socks*. I have quite a few Balega socks and they never disappoint.
4. I mentioned this a few times before, I don’t watch much TV at all, but I am obsessed with the 90 day fiancé* Reality TV show on TLC. It’s just so damn entertaining.
5. When I got my ends trimmed (a while ago), I asked my hairdresser what I could use to keep my ends hydrated and healthy (because they tend to dry out first) and she recommended Marrakesh Oil Hair Styling Elixir*. I have to be careful with any kind of oil that I put on my fine hair because products weigh it down so quickly, but this oil really works great for my ends.
6. I am usually not much of a wedge sandals-kinda girl, but I somehow fell in love with these: Blowfish Malibu Hapuku Wedge Sandals*. They’re super-lightweight and very comfortable. Only criticism: the velcro closure. It’s not a problem for me (they fit well), but I’d have preferred an adjustable buckle.
7. I’ve been eating Milk rice like it’s my job. (Are you tired of hearing about this? Oh well, wait for September. It’s almost here.)
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.