At the end of each month, I share things that have made me happy, new discoveries, or recommendations that I find worthwhile. Enjoy.
1. I broke one of our white ramekins (which are so handy for dipping sauces, butter, etc.) and we were only left with one, so I picked up these textured ramekins from World Market* a couple of weeks ago. I think they’re so pretty (and might I add, affordable!).
2. I rekindled my love for crocheting this month. For a while there, all I wanted to do is knit and not have anything to do with my crochet hook, but now I am back to doing both.
3. I was pretty happy with the soy milk I was getting at TJ’s, but to be honest, the Silk Unsweet Soy Milk* is even better (if you’re looking for a creamy real milk substitute!).
4. Have you heard of Plant Snap*? You snap a picture of a plant, the app will identify it for you and tell you more about its characteristics. This app came in so handy when I was trying to figure out what kind of plants were growing in our backyard (and how to care for them).
5. This is my second pair of Blowfish Malibu Bungalow Sandals*(I also got them in tan) and I just love the style and comfortability.
6. I bought one pouch of this Vega Essentials Chocolate Shake* on a whim because I wanted to see how I like it. I am usually not a huge fan of pre-packaged protein shakes, but I was hoping that this one would taste like chocolate milk (and it kinda does!). I probably will buy this again.
7. In an effort to use all the makeup I have (which honestly is not that much, but still), I found the Revlon Colorstay Foundation* (in nude) that bought a while back and then didn’t like that much. I tried it again (and applied it with a sponge) and what can I say? Now, I love it all of a sudden. Maybe because it’s summer and this is a lighter foundation and all I need right now.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.