At the end of each month, I share things that have made me happy, new discoveries, or recommendations that I find worthwhile. Enjoy.
1. This dress that I wore to the wedding and communion in Germany (I got it on sale at Macy’s, can’t find a link unfortunately). It’s super-soft, comfortable, and flattering.
2. German bread and rolls. Man, being in the land of bread for 3 weeks did not help my cravings for German breads, in fact, it made it worse. I am so glad I can get some decent bread at the International Market and bake my own rolls.
3. I picked up some new yarn when I was in Germany and I am currently working on a new project with this “Gipfelstürmer*” gradient yarn from 100 Farbspiele.
4. I got a manicure done before I left for my Germany trip and chose this Ella + Mila nail polish* (Honeymoon bliss). Subtle, but pretty.
5. I’ve been using this Bath and Body Works® Aromatherapy Body Lotion* in Orange + Ginger and it smells so good!
6. Everybody and their brother (well, in my case, sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, cousin + girlfriend) is wearing Naketano* Sweatshirts/Hoodies right now and since the brand is apparently ceasing production, I wanted to get my hands on one of those comfy sweaters with cuddly collars and thick drawstrings. Too bad I probably have to wait until fall to wear it again.
7. Not sure why Zwieback* is so hard to find in the US (World Market used to carry it, but not anymore), but you can be sure I got two boxes in Germany (at 0.89 € /each, mind you).
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.