It’s time for monthly favorites again. At the end of each month, I share things that have made me happy, new discoveries, or recommendations that I find worthwhile. Enjoy.
1. My bike*! Obviously. It’s been so fun to be able to ride my bike to work and around the neighborhood. I can’t wait for the weather to be a little bit more stable (aka dry!) around here.
2. We made Sauerkraut twice this month. I love it mixed up with mashed potatoes (go ahead, try it!) as a side with bratwurst or goulash.
3.I finally got my hands on the trial size version of IT Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 50+* (which is only available online and seems to be out of stock a lot!). I had wanted to try this CC cream for the longest time and I must say, it was worth the wait. I really like it. I might even splurge on the full size version next time.
4. I’ve been trying out this Love Beauty Planet Refreshing Coconut Water Deodorant* and I actually love the smell and so far it’s been holding up quite well, too.
5. A MUST in my March favorites list: Marble Cake.
6. My new running shirt, which I got for my birthday. Don’t you love it? :)
7. My friend Susi gave me a HydroFlask Water Bottle*, which I had been eyeing for a while, for my birthday and I LOVE it. It keeps my beverages cold or hot and it looks pretty doing so!
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.