1. Here I am again talking about a kitchen item in my favorites’ list, but I beg you, if you don’t own a steaming basket*, get your hands on one. It’s so much easier to cook certain vegetables (like beans, broccoli, etc.) in a steaming basket than in water.
2. I don’t know about your gym clothes, but mine stink (especially after they sat in my gym bag for a few hours), so I invested in Molly’s Suds Sports Wash* to take care of the odor.
3. I’ve been a big fan of gnocchi recently. The regular potato kind, the sweet potato kind and most recently the cauliflower kind. Have you picked these* up at Trader Joe’s? You should.
4. My friend Tanja went to Aldi the other day (no, we still don’t have one nearby – don’t ask!) and sent me Schogetten* just because and it just made me so happy, a) because I have such a sweet friend, b) Schogetten are delicious and c) they remind me of home.
5. I’ve been craving ice-cold chocolate milk this month and Nesquick* is my favorite.
6. In case you are not using a password manager app yet (who doesn’t?), I’d like to recommend Dashlane* to you. It’s a great app that really keeps all your passwords straight and makes logging into websites a breeze.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites. However, the post does contain ONE affiliate link. If you decide to join and try out Grove Collaborative via this post, you will receive $10 towards your first order and I will receive a $10 credit on my account.