1. One thing I always miss from home is ‘multivitamin juice’, a blend of a few different kind of fruit juices (and I admit, I am a bit picky!). In the past, I was never successful finding something similar here in the US (most juice blends were thin and watery punch-like concoctions), but I recently came across R.W. Knudson Simply Delicious Morning Blend and it’s delicious and relatively thick juice and the closest I’ve come to finding something similar to the juice from back home.
2. In an effort to switch it up, I picked up a different kind of trail mix from Trader Joe’s a few weeks ago and I really, really like it. Happy Trekking Trail Mix has almonds, cashews, pistachios, cranberries, cherries, and little dark chocolate drops. It’s the perfect mix of nutty and sweet for an afternoon pick-me-up!
4. Did you know it’s baseball season again? I am so excited. What’s your favorite team? J and I are Red Sox fans and we subscribe to MLB.tv, so we can access all the games! Go Red Sox!
5. I had a bottle of Frühsport (the non-alcoholic, ready-to-drink version of a Radler — beer with sparkling lemon soda) when I was in Germany and that is exactly a beverage that I love during the summer. Thirst-quenching and refreshing.
6. Are you using the Ibotta App to earn cashback on your grocery purchases? If not, you should consider it. It’s super-easy to use, you just scan your store receipt and match the offers and then you’ll get a nice bonus reward in form of a gift card or Paypal payout. You can sign up here (and get $10 after your first purchase through my referral link).
What was one of your favorite things in May?