1. My friend Kate recommended It’s a 10 miracle leave in product in one of her “Things I am obsessed with”-posts recently and it made me want to try it immediately. I am equally happy with this product and will buy it again.
2. I had the ThredUp app for the longest time on my phone, but rarely opened it (because I didn’t want to get sucked into wanting all the things (for a good price!)… but I had a refereal credit and finally caved and ordered a dress and some pants for $40 (retail would have been more like $300) and I am pretty happy with that.
3. I found these 686 Authentic Gossip Softshell Pants online and I am so glad I ordered them. I just love them. They’re awesome and unique and fit like a glove. I loved wearing them in the snow last week. Also, I got them on sale AND earned Ebates cash back on top of that. BAM.
4. Juniors’ Mudd® V-Neck Tee Ivory Feathers – Love this shirt! I was shopping for some shirts for my niece and nephew when I came across this shirt and it magically landed in my cart. Don’t know how that happened. And yup, I still shop in the junior’s department. Don’t you? 40 be damned.
5. Pilot Acroball This pen! It’s almost taking over the top position from my all-time favorite Pentel R.S.V.P. pen.
6. Hot chocolate (from my favorite place in Val Gardena). This looks pretty close to the real thing. I’ve had his every single day that I was in Italy (Well, I wish. I had it twice though and it was glorious). The bestest hot chocolate I’ve ever had. I am not exaggerating.