I am doing NaBloPoMo this month. 30 blog posts in 30 days. Come join me. #nablopomo2020
1. My biggest pet peeve right now: People who don’t wear masks and don’t adhere to the guidelines around COVID. This is not hard, people. Wear a mask and keep your distance. If you don’t do it for yourself, do it for the people you love.
2. Instagram is changing things around again and I just can’t with it. I wish they could stop making changes. I really don’t care for a Reels or a Shop tab, and having the Create tab and Like tab at the top right of the screen is just not very convenient (I don’t have the large iPhone and it’s already hard to reach with one hand). I also really don’t care for the new “dark” theme for creating posts. Whose decision was that? (Calm down, I’ll get used to it, but JFC, why?)
3. People who don’t give you space on the sidewalk because they’re either glued to their phones or just don’t care when other people are approaching them. I usually try to go out of my way to social distance when I am out running, but I wish other people would be just as considerate and pay attention to what’s going on around them.
4. Bloggers who wonder why they’re not getting comments but who never respond back. I understand that it’s not always possible to reply to every single comment or comment on everybody’s blog, but making that connection every once in a while is so important, IMHO.
5. When tech items slow down over time. My iPhone 7 is 4+ years old and it’s getting really slow when loading images on IG and it drives me bonkers. Does anyone else have that problem with an older phone? (I don’t think it’s our Internet connection.) Might be time to upgrade soon.
What is one of your current pet peeves?