1. People who don’t return their shopping carts to the designated areas. Why do people not do that? I don’t understand. I hate pulling into a parking spot that is blocked by abandoned shopping carts.
2. Price stickers that won’t peel off. I hate when they leave a film of paper and adhesive behind on my new purchase and I have to use other (time-consuming) methods to try and get it off. It’s 2014! You’d think that is one thing they could have figured out by now.
3. When I email people and they only reply to half my email (or not at all). It drives me nuts when I write a long email and then half of my questions go unanswered. I asked these questions for a reason, you know? If you don’t want to answer a question, just say so, but don’t pretend I’ve never asked.
4. Emojis on websites. Just don’t. As much as I love emojis for text messages, I can happily do without them on blogs and in email conversations. I am talking about the yellow smiley-faces, not necessarily the keyboard-shortcut smileys :) I don’t mind those as much (but don’t like to see them overused either).
5. Asking for help and basically being told to figure it out myself. Well thanks! That sure doesn’t make me want to reach out ever again!