It was travel week for me again, this time it wasn’t for work, but for fun. I traveled home to Germany on Thursday.
The first few days of the week, I took advantage of having access to my bike and got a few more rides in. I also went for a run. The travel days – Thursday and Friday – were long and all I could fit were a couple of meditation classes. I love that I always have them at my finger tips wherever I go. I knew that my exercise routine would be interrupted while on vacation, and even though I miss my Peloton, I am looking forward to making use of the app, running in my hometown, and walking/hiking with my family.
- 10 Min Morning Meditation – Kristin (10/20/22) — Spring into Self Care
- 20 Min Yoga Flow – Kristin (1/30/23)
- 10 Min Ankles & Feet Mobility – Ross (11/23/22)
- 20 Min Latin Ride – Camila (6/12/22) — Dancing in the Rain Challenge
- 5 Min Cool Down Ride – Camila (3/17/23)
- 5 Min Post-Ride Stretch – Camila (6/26/22)
I started my Monday with some yoga and then checked off a couple more classes for my Streakers365 challenges.
- 5 Min Warm Up Ride – Bradley (4/3/23)
- 30 Min Live DJ Ride – Matt (2/14/20) — Dancing in the Rain Challenge
- 5 Min Cooldown Ride – CDE (3/15/23)
- 10 Min Full Body Stretch – Ben (1/11/23)
- 10 Min Focus Flow for Runners – Mariana (11/15/22)
- 5 Min Pre-Run Warm Up – Jess S (2/3/20)
- 30 Min Hip Hop Fun Run – Jess S (6/20/19)
- 30 Min Pop Walk – Becs (2/24/23)
- 20 Min Metal Run – Tobias (4/21/22) — Dancing in the Rain Challenge
- 10 Min Post-Run Stretch – Tobias (11/15/22)
- 15 Min Low Impact Ride – Bradley (11/23/22)
- 5 Min Post-Ride Stretch – Bradley (9/25/22)
I took advantage of a glorious, sunny morning and went for a (couple of) run(s). I also decided to hop on the bike for a quick low impact ride because I knew I would be without my Peloton for the next couple of weeks. If you have a Peloton, you know this is hard.
- 10 Min Acceptance meditation – Ross (4/5/23) — Spring into Self Care
Travel Day! I left the house pretty early and decided to use the time I sat at the airport to do some meditating. It’s the perfect on-the-go ‘exercise’.
- 10 Min Happiness meditation – Kristin (3/23/23)
- 10 Min Sleep meditation – Ross (8/25/22)
I was busy soaking up time with family for the last couple of days and meditation was all I could fit in and I am 100% okay with it.
- 20 Min AFO Yoga Flow: Rascal Flatts — Dancing in the Rain
- 42 Min Just Walk: Outdoor
I did some morning yoga and went on an Easter Sunday walk with family. A perfect low-key day!
I am happy to report that I was able to check off quite a few classes for my “Dancing in the Rain” and “Spring into Self Care” challenges. Granted, they were shorter classes, but hey, at least I was able to keep up!
This week’s stats:
Running: 5.1 mi
Walking: 8 mi
Cycling: 63.7 mi
Yoga: 50 min
Warm up + Stretching: 45 min
Meditation: 40 min
Hope you all had a great week and a lovely Easter weekend!