I am linking up again for the Weekly Run Down with Kim and Deborah.
This was a bit of a low-key week for me. With the Power Zone + Groovy Zones Strength Challenges in the books, I had a bit of a calmer schedule planned. It came just at the right time, as I had a medical procedure scheduled in the middle of the week (just a routine screening, all is fine!), and knew that I wouldn’t be able to work out as usual for a few days.
- 30 Min Bad Bunny Yoga Flow – Mariana (10/5/22) — Clover Hunt
- 20 Min Pop Punk Ride – Bradley (1/31/23)
- Extra 10: Low Impact Ride – Alex (3/6/23)
- 5 Min Cool Down Ride – Alex (11/28/22)
- 10 Min Full Body Stretch – Ben (3/13/23)
- 5 Min Warm Up Ride – Bradley (4/12/22)
- 30 Min WHM: Epic Sing Along Ride – Jenn (3/10/23)
- 15 Min Caribbean Music Ride – Mayla (11/14/22)
- 10 Min Full Body Stretch – Erik (2/27/23)
- 10 Min AFO Meditation: Alanis Morissette – Aditi (8/21/22) — Clover Hunt
This was the day of my medical procedure and I just opted for a morning meditation to get me in the right headspace for the day ahead.
- 10 Min Morning Meditation – Kristin (3/6/23)
- 30 Min Morning Yoga Flow – Kristin (3/14/23)
- 5 Min Basics: Garland Pose – Kristin (10/26/22)
- 10 Min Focus Flow: Floor Poses – Kristin (3/9/23)
- 5 Min Savasana – Kristin (12/23/21)
I took it easy with meditation and some yoga classes.
- 5 Min Warm Up Ride – Ben (6/15/21)
- 20 Min 2000s Rock Ride – Bradley (3/17/23)
- 30 Min St. Patrick’s Day Ride – CDE (3/17/23)
- 10 Min Cool Down Ride – Bradley (12/11/22)
- 5 Min Post-Ride Stretch – Bradley (9/25/22)
- 10 Min Focus Flow: Quads – Anna (1/11/23)
- 30 Min Evening Slow Flow – Ross (7/22/22)
The day kinda got away from me, so evening yoga it was. Really enjoyed Ross‘ class.
- 10 Min Morning Meditation – Ross (12/10/22)
- 20 Min Chair Yoga – Aditi (2/23/21)
This was a travel day for me (I headed out for another work trip) and so my options for workouts today were limited. Unfortunately, the hotel doesn’t even have a fitness center. (I know!)
I finished the All Around the World Clover Hunt this week. This was a fun challenge and I am excited to sign up for the next one.
This week’s stats:
Cycling: 59.1 mi
Yoga: 140 min
Warm up + Stretching: 35 min
Meditation: 40 min
How was your week? Was it a normal week for you?
6 thoughts on “2023 Weekly Run Down 11/52”
Nice job making the most of your fitness on a busy week. Hope you are feeling back to yourself. Have a great week ahead
I like how you incorporate easy days into your schedule when you need it and don’t stress about it. That said, what kind of hotel doesn’t have a fitness center? I know… I stayed at a hotel like that last summer and ended up running on the side of the highway. Anyway…. enjoy your work travel! I hope you have a great week.
I totally forgot about the chair yoga classes – thanks for the reminder! I am going to try to do those classes during my work day.
Ugh on the business trip with no hotel gym! Can you do bodyweight workouts in your hotel room?
I’m planning on taking CDE’s St. Paddy’s Day class tomorrow. I’ve enjoyed her previous ones.
I hope the routine procedure went smoothly. Solid week with such a lovely variety, great work!
You are great about tapping into Peloton for so many classes! I love the variety and your consistency is stellar ;-)