As a surprise to nobody, my favorites’ list includes a bunch of food related items again, because I like good food and I like to share it with you. You’re welcome.
1. This month I’ve really enjoyed some nice, hot cups of peppermint tea*, have you?
2. I am currently on a Wasa Whole Grain Crispbread* kick. Most people think these are crackers (you can find them in the snack aisle), but no, this is considered “bread” in Germany (and other European and Scandinavian countries). It’s also one of those “healthy” breads with a very short ingredient list (Whole Grain Rye Flour, Yeast, Salt).
3. I got some running tights* on sale from Old Navy a few weeks ago and I love the pop of color. You can really score some good deals on workout clothes at Old Navy.
4. I went to the Delicatessen store the other week and bought Liverwurst* (which I eat on my crispbread) and it’s so good.
5. I currently live in this Fleece Jacket*, which I got – basically for free – with a Kohls Cash Reward. All I am saying is: thumb holes!!!
6. I pledged to continue (or should I say, re-start) my bullet journal* this year and January has been pretty successful, if I dare say so. Don’t know if that had to do with the free time that I had on my hands, but I hope to keep it up!
7. It’s January, it’s winter (or what we call winter in California) and it’s the best time for a warm steel cut oats* breakfast in the morning. I make overnight oats and then just top them with fruit and warm them in the microwave when I get to work. It’s perfect.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the products/websites.