1. I got an Odwalla Smoothie on a whim a couple of weeks ago at the supermarket because it was on sale. It was surprisingly good and I could see myself buying it again for after workouts. I could see adding protein or collagen powder to it to give it an extra boost. I like that it doesn’t have added sugars (although with all the fruit in there, natural sugar content is not low), and at 250 calories per bottle it’s a reasonable post-workout smoothie.
2. I am a bit of a ‘gadget nerd’ (no news here!) and have been really enjoying the Milestone Pod I got for Christmas. It’s a little tracking device that you clip on your running shoe. I’ll soon share a ‘first impressions’- review, but definitely wanted to include it on this list. So many insights!
3. I got this Boston Red Sox Nike Performance Hoodie for Christmas from my MIL and I looove it (I am wearing it here). It’s lightweight, breathable with a light fleece lining. Perfect for California winter weather. If only it had thumb holes…. BUT then again, it’s a) a hoodie, b) it’s blue/gray and c) it’s an official the Red Sox hoodie. What’s not to love?
4. Have you heard of the Drop app? If you’re looking to earn cashback on everyday purchases, this app might be interesting to you. You link cards that you use for everyday purchases (like groceries, clothing, makeup, etc.) and you automatically earn reward points that you can exchange for gift cards for a ton of stores. If you are intrigued and want to give it a try *, we’ll both earn 1000 drop points when you sign up.
5. Trader Joe’s Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum is brand-new and I couldn’t even find a link to it on the Trader Joe’s website. I like it so far. It’s a clear serum that applies easily and you only need a little bit underneath your regular moisturizer.
6. I’ve really enjoyed the Bigelow Lemon Ginger Tea lately. It’s one of the teas I love completely without any added sugar or honey and hey, it’s lemon and probiotics and it’s good for you.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* The post contains a referral link. If you sign up for the Drop app (Invitation code: d6kb3) , we’ll both earn 1000 reward points.