Who’s up for some current favorites? I know I am! I always enjoy it when other people post about their favorites things (share the love!) and I thought it was time to post a list of mine again.
1. I’ve tried many different “natural” deodorants, but this Native Natural Deodorant* is hands-down my most favorite so far. It has a smooth texture, doesn’t leave white residue, and just smells heavenly. Oh, and most importantly: it works!
2. I needed a pretty planter for my monstera and picked up this Weave Basket* (from Target) a few weeks ago and I just love it. It’s the perfect size, sturdy, but lightweight, and looks cute in our living room.
3. Jon and I have jumped on the Schitt’s Creek* bandwagon late (as so often), but we both love the show and are currently watching Season 5. I know what you’re going to say: better late than never.
4. Do you tend to go through phases when it comes to breakfast (like I do), or do you pretty much eat the same all year round? I am currently back in a Muesli phase (it’s from Trader Joe’s*) and love it with plain Greek yogurt and fruit (preferably apple or peach). Now that the warmer weather is here, I’ve switched from steel-cut oats over to muesli again. Let’s see for how long.
5. I mentioned the Pro Hair Ties* in another post a few weeks ago. I fell victim to Instagram advertising and had to try them. You can adjust the circumference (depending on hair thickness) and they have an”easy release clasp” so you are not ripping out hair when you pull them out. Since I go between hair down and ponytail a lot, these have become real
life hair savers! LOL
6. I picked up this Pink Pomelo Grapefruit Hand Soap (from Trader Joe’s*) on a random shopping trip and I just love the smell. It also lathers well. What’s not to love?
7. I am probably going to live in this romper* this summer. So cute and comfortable. And did you see that it has pockets?
8. If you know me at all, you are aware that I have somewhat of a mug addiction. I just can’t pass up a pretty mug! This XO Stoneware Mug* from Target was a gift from a dear friend and it’s quickly become one of my favorite coffee mugs. It’s just the right size and feel in my hand (which is hard to “explain”, but it is important). Do you have a favorite mug? (Show me!)
What are you loving these days? Share some favorites with me!
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.