1. I was looking for a sleeve for my iphone (since my old one didn’t fit anymore and was also falling apart) and I came across this super-soft and cute CORNMI leather pouch. It has three card slots two openings to hold your phone and cash. It also has four magnetic button closures as well.
2. I’ve had MAC’s Pro Longwear Paint Pot (in soft ochre) for a while, but never mentioned it here before. WHY? It’s such a great eyeshadow primer // slash// neutral eyeshadow and while a bit on the pricey side, it lasts forever!
3. I haven’t used it that much yet, but I think my friend Susi introduced me to Apple Pay and it’s genius. It’s nice to know that I always have a ‘way to pay’, even if I just go for a run with just my phone in my pocket. Oh, the conveniences of modern life.
4. I really didn’t need new jeans, in fact, I should probably get rid off a few that I haven’t worn in ages, but I just couldn’t walk by these Old Navy Mid-rise Built-in Sculpt Rockstar Jeans in stone lake (gray). I only had blue and black jeans (so far) and the gray color just called to me. It is such a nice color for pants to pair with a variety of other colors. Besides, they were affordable and are so comfy.
5. I love my new Brooks Ravenna 7 running shoes that I got last month. I’ve put some outdoor miles on them and they’re really comfortable and so pretty.
6. I picked up this Bumble and Bumble protective hair primer at Sephora a few weeks ago and then was pleasantly surprised to see that my (new) hair dresser was using it as well. It detangles, softens, and silkens hair, has UV and heat protectants to keep hair healthy and moisturized, and it tames frizz. I love it.
What was one of your favorite things in April?