1. Do people still have alarm clocks? When we moved, we threw out Jon’s old alarm clock which he had since college. It didn’t really work anymore and we just kept it because I liked having a clock in the bedroom. I’ve been using my phone for my wake up alarm for years, but then we got this cute Capello Clock Radio* (because I actually like being able to see the time when I wake up at night without having to get up and look at my phone) and I kinda dig being woken up by the radio, the old-school way.
2. I’ve just rediscovered this Whole Grain Crispbread* at Trader Joe’s. I had bought it before but then kinda forgot about it, but was reminded about it this month. It is really tasty.
3. I’ve been on a bit of a soup-kick lately (who am I kidding? I am always on a soup-kick) and I love Trader Joe’s Tomato Red Pepper Soup*. The red pepper gives it an extra dimension of flavor. Add some croutons on top and your lunch is good to go.
4. I bought these Ikea bed sheets* a little while ago and I L O V E them. I know, it’s ridiculous to be excited about bedsheets, but they feel so cozy.
5. Fuzzy socks. Rain and wind are here and I need something to keep my feet warm between now and March.
6. My hands have been rather dry lately and Sebamed Handcreme* is the best hand creme, hands down. I usually bring a few tubes from Germany when I visit, because it’s less expensive over there, but you can buy it here, too. I highly recommend it.
7. It should be no news to you that I love watching re-runs of Friends* and Thanksgiving was the perfect day to binge-watch (which I usually never do). It was glorious.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.