1. I was going a little crazy over the homemade strawberry-cream popsicles that I made earlier this month. They were so simple and easy to make.
2. The highlight of this month definitely was the San Francisco Half Marathon. I had been working for and anticipating it for months and I just had a blast. Read the full recap of my race weekend here.
3. They handed out single-serve packages of these Ozery Bakery Morning Rounds as freebies at the San Francisco marathon race festival last week and I was pleasantly surprised. They can be kept in the freezer and can be popped into the toaster for a quick and easy, on-the-go snack/breakfast. I love it. I’ve been looking for a ‘muesli’ bread for so long and I was able to find them at our local Safeway!
4. I got a really good deal on this Aveeno Body Yogurt (I combined a sale with a coupon!) and thought I would give it a try. Lotion usually is freakin’ expensive. It smells really nice and it absorbs quickly and is not sticky at all.
5. I don’t watch a lot TV, but I’ve come across this show Bandit Patrol recently while zapping around and animal shows always pull at my heartstrings. If you wanna meet Lionel, the possum with a broken leg – or baby raccoons, skunks, deer, and other wildlife – be rescued and rehabilitated, watch this show.
6. I’ve been really craving a good ol’ glass of ice-cold Nesquik chocolate milk after my long runs lately. It’s so refreshing and the perfect post-run fuel.