1. I baked some seeded rolls earlier this month and they’ve become an instant favorite. I’ll share the recipe in a separate post sometime.
2. Have you heard of the Typorama App? This app is awesome. And free. Perfect to help you design blog images or Instagram images when you want to incorporate text.
3. I had been looking for a light-weight infinity scarf for quite a while (because they’re so cozy) and I found the perfect one at Target earlier this month. Also: apparently I have a thing for all things gray.
4. I bought these Gaiam Om Breathe yoga pants a little while back with Kohl’s Cash that was about to expire (and you can always use a new pair of yoga/running pants anyway). I am super-pleased with them. I love the color combo (purple and gray! Two of my favorites) and like how they fit.
5. I am usually not a big fan of buying yarn at Michaels, but I recently found this new Cotton Fair yarn there and I really like it. It’s a lighter weight (which I prefer) and is soft and easy to work with.
6. When I packed up our old apartment in preparation for our move, I found a bottle of L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil (which I had completely forgotten about) in my bathroom cabinet. Needless to say, I was thrilled and have been using it since.