Hey friends, it’s been a while since I shared a few of my favorite things and today is as good of a day as any to post about a few things that are rising to the top at the moment.
1. Bullhead Denim Co. Joggers that I thrifted at Goodwill this summer. I love everything about these. The fit, the color, and the price for which I got them. Casual, but still stylish. I only wore them a few times over the summer (because it was mostly shorts-weather), but I am hoping to get more use out of them in the fall.
2. I picked up the Trader Joe’s* Overnight Pumpkin Face mask on my last grocery run. I originally wanted to try the Watermelon Face Mask, but I think that was a summer item and by the time I looked for it, they had switched over to the fall version. I’ve only used it a couple of times, but so far, I really like it. It’s a gel-like cream, it absorbs well and smells really nice.
3. My sister bought this beautiful PuraVida Enamel Wave Ring* for me on a whim when we were perusing the tourist shops on the Santa Cruz wharf this summer. She thought it would be a lovely reminder of the time we got to spend together on the California coast. It makes me smile every time I look at it.
4. The Spigen Liquid Air Armor Design iPhone Case* is the best – and most affordable, too! – iPhone case I have ever owned. Hands-down! It has a really good grip due to the patterned surface, but still slides easily in and out of my pockets. It’s slim, sleek and beautiful and while I don’t mind the black, I wish there were more color options. I’d buy this case again and again.
5. I’ve been very much into the Yasso Vanilla Chocolate Crunch Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars* – yep, that’s a mouthful and they’re delicious! Think, a lighter version of a Magnum Crunch Bar.
6. In case you’re like me and use multiple workout apps to keep track of all your data, it’s a bit of a challenge to keep everything synced because not all workout apps/platforms “talk” to each other. For example, two of my most used platforms – Garmin and Peloton – do not sync. For a while I had to transfer data “manually”, but that was a pain in the butt… until I discovered the RunGap App*. It loads workout data from multiple (!) – more than 40 – popular services and it now automatically transfers data from Peloton to my Garmin Connect account. Yes, it’s a paid app but for $10.99/annually, I feel like it’s totally worth it based on all the “manual labor” it saves me.
7. I rediscovered Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer*. It was recommended by my hairdresser years ago.It’s technically a heat protectant, but I haven’t really been using a hair dryer in forever and it’s still very nice to use after the shower. I had forgotten the lovely smell and how soft it makes my hair. Now that Target carries Ulta Products, I picked up a travel size bottle to try it out again and I think I might have to buy the full-size bottle next.
8. You know I’ve been raving about my Peloton Team, Streakers365*. It’s an awesome community of like-minded people and the admins organized a Teams Meeting a little while ago so people could meet “in person”. There were about 15-20 of us and it was just so nice to see people and hear their voices. Not that I needed any more confirmation, but meeting people and finding a community online is such a wonderful thing!
Your turn: What are you loving these days? Share some favorites with me!
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites, and all items were bought with my own money.