I am doing NaBloPoMo this month. 30 blog posts in 30 days. Come join me. #nablopomo2022
Last year, I put together a little holiday wish/gift list (just one of a gazillion popping up on the Internet around this time of year), but it was fun and I like to share things that I love or that have piqued my interest, so I am just joining in again. Who knows, maybe I’ll the person with THE gift idea for someone special in your life.
While gifts are not my primary love language, I do enjoy giving small gifts for the holidays.
Some of these things on my list are things I own and love, some of these things are on my personal wish list or I think they’d make nice useful gifts. Maybe you’ll find some gift inspiration here, too.
1. Aren’t these Ceramic Embossment Stoneware Bowls* beautiful? I am a bit of a sucker for pretty stoneware. I wish I had a whole set of matching kitchenware because as it stands, everything is mismatched. Tell me, I am not the only one.
2. I love this print*. What a great reminder.
3. I was looking around for some bathroom organizational ideas and came across these 3-Section Wicker Baskets*. I am not really sure I have space to put them anywhere (as our bathroom has literally NO counterspace, just the top of the toilet tank), but they sure look pretty.
4. I had this Organic Detangling Hair Brush* for a while and I love it. It’s super-flexible, doesn’t pull on your hair and feels great on your scalp. When my sister was here last summer, she also immediately loved it (and ordered one for herself) and then also gave it to someone as a gift.
5. If you’ve been around for a while, you know that Stumptown Coffee* makes a regular appearance. I don’t buy it regularly (because it’s on the expensive side and I love our Trader Joe’s coffee), but I do get it every once in a while or give it as a gift. It’s good coffee.
6. Wee, if this cute Francis the Fox Mug* doesn’t scream HOLIDAYS, I don’t know what does!
7. I picked up this Felted Wool Trivet* at Trader Joe’s last week and it just puts me in a good mood. It matches the mini felt garland they had last year.
8. If you practice yoga regularly (or just stretch a lot), this Tumaz Yoga Strap* is pretty much a must. I mean, a towel works, I guess, but this is more versatile and pretty.
9. Ahm, if you are anything like me, you can always find use for more pretty notebooks*.
10. Are you also a fan of zippered pouches*? I have a so many. They hold cords and chargers, pens, cosmetics, and I always find that I could use more. They’re just so handy.
11. I used to have a Lamy Fountain Pen* way back when. I don’t really write with fountain pens anymore, but this one is so, so pretty. Don’t you agree? Maybe I could learn how to use it again.
12. I have a similar bread box* and can’t say enough good things about it. As you might know, I bake my own bread every week and this bread box keeps it fresh and mold-free for about a week! It really works well. No need to wrap bread in plastic (that’s a no-no!).
13. I have some empty space above my work desk and have been looking around for something that could fill this space in a useful way and I came across this pegboard*, which would be an option.
14. I have a bit of a thing for wicker baskets and this woven storage ottoman* looks so pretty, but also functional with the hidden storage space. (Any extra little bit of storage is welcome in my home, as I lamented the fact that I seem to have too much clutter.)
And there you have it… a little random hodgepodge of gift ideas and recommendations.
What’s one of your favorite gift ideas? See anything you like?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.