It’s the time of wish lists and gift guides around the blogosphere and I personally enjoy these kinds of post. I know, I know, Christmas is not all about the gifts and I wish I was someone who would completely forego the Christmas shopping madness, but I also have to admit that I love shopping for small gifts for my family and friends around this time of year and I equally enjoy putting a little wish list together for myself.
My biggest wish – as always – would be to spend time with family and friends for Christmas, but since this won’t be in the cards this year (again!), I am going to fill my holiday season with all the holiday cheer I can get my hands on.
Sharing a little wishlist of pretty (and functional) items that I’ve come across is part of that. Those are all really just “would-love-to-have” items. Some of them are totally reasonable and maybe in my future budget, some are just things that caught my eye, but which I probably won’t get (right now or ever). Some might be a gift inspiration for you. Who knows?
1) These above knuckle rings are so pretty!! I have to figure out what size you wear on this part of your finger though – ha!
2) I haven’t 100% decided yet which way to go in 2017, but I am leaning towards the Inkwell Press Planner again. I’ve had it for the last two years and it really works well for me. I am not that fond of next year’s cover choices, that’s why I haven’t bought one yet, but I think I’ll make a decision soon.
3) I found this Boho long Tiny Star Necklace while browsing Etsy recently and I just love how versatile it is to wear. If you know me, you know that I love stars (I have a stars necklace and even wear a tiny star piercing in my ear scapha) and this would be just a lovely addition to all my star-jewelry.
4) It’s that time of the year when you can use an extra layer of warmth. These Leg warmers seem perfect for yoga or just hanging around the house.
5) Yarn! One can never have enough yarn and I’ve become a bit of a yarn snob. I won’t buy just any cheap yarn anymore and prefer the higher end cotton and wool blends. This one is so beautiful (in teal, but also in a bunch of other colors!). What’s your favorite (dk) yarn to work with?
6) I love my current iPhone 5s, but it’s 3 years old now and I think it’ll be soon time to upgrade. Besides the missing headphone jack (not sure how I feel about that yet), the iPhone 7 seems like a really sweet gadget.
7) One of these days, I am going to invest into a Cricut cutting machine. I just hope that I would use it as much as I think I am missing one right now. Who has one and can give me some feedback?
What’s on your wish list?