I am linking up with Kookyrunner and Zenaida for Tuesday Topics, and this week and I am excited that we’re sharing gift ideas for runners/athletes this week. You know, I love a good gift guide as much as the next person, and there are always “sports items” on my own wishlist.
Without further ado, some gift ideas for your athletic friends.
1. I know a lot of runners who log their miles/workouts, so a running journal* seems pretty useful.
2. These Wrightsock* socks are my favorite double-layered anti-blister running socks.
3. I gave Jon the Mini Theragun* for his birthday and he loves it (and me, too).
4. Peloton Wall Art*. Ok, sure, this is only a gift for someone who has drunk the Peloton Kool-Aid, but there’s a ton of other motivational wall art out there. This is just an example.
5. I didn’t know how many Sweat Towels* one can go through.
6. This Matt Math Muscle Tank* makes me laugh because that’s exactly how Peloton Coach Matt Wilpers coaches his classes. Haha.
7. One can never have enough Long Sleeved Running Shirts* with thumbholes!!
8. During this time of year, CRZ Yoga Thermal Fleece Lined Leggings* with pockets (!) seem to be a necessity.
9. I’ve had my Road ID* bracelet for a few years and won’t leave the house for a run without it.
10. I also had Arm Sleeves* for a while and just recently used them a little bit more regularly and really like the flexibility they offer regarding temperature control. I am cold when I start and I get hot once I am well on my way.
11. I still don’t own a medal holder*, can you believe it?
12. I don’t use protein powder very often, but this Blender Bottle* works really well to blend everything without lumps. Works for chocolate milk, too ;)
13. I imagine these to be a great recovery tool: Foot Alignment Socks*.
14. If you like to keep an eye on your heart rate, this Heart Rate Monitor Armband* might be a good fit.
15. The Nathan’s Stealth Jacket* is an ultra-lightweight performance windbreaker and definitely something any outdoor athlete could use!
16. This Molly’s Suds Sports Wash* is my favorite.
If you’re an athlete, what would you like to find under the Christmas tree?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites, and all items were bought with my own money.