1. I talked about the ice-cube tray that makes humongous ice cubes in my last Currently post and here it is. I actually bought this Houdini Ice Cube Tray* at Target, but couldn’t find a link to it.
2. Hela Curry Ketchup *(Mild Sauce) is one of my favorite German items that I used to bring back from my visits back home, but which I can now buy here at the World Market (for a steep price, mind you, but it’s worth it). I usually mix it with mayo for a dip for fries, meat, or fish sticks.
3. I didn’t really need any more jeans in my closet, but after my other Old Navy skinny jeans ripped in the knee area (I guess, I could still wear them because ripped jeans are hip now), I saw these perfectly-colored, soft and stretchy CK Skinny Boyfriend Jeans* at Costco (of all places) and it was too good of a deal to pass up. Impulse purchases FTW.
4. I know it sounds ridiculous to be excited about a household item, but if you don’t have one of those stainless steel scrubbers* in your kitchen, I highly recommend you get one. I soak my Dutch oven, stainless steel pot, or ceramic pan for 5 minutes and then use the steel scrubber to scrub it clean. It’s so easy and effortless. You’ll love doing the dishes (ok, ‘maybe ‘love’ is taking it a little bit too far, but you know what I mean.)
5. After the spa treatment I treated myself to around my birthday (back in March), I bought this Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant* because I liked it when the skin therapist used it on my face and because I couldn’t say no. (Does that happen to anyone else?) But honestly, I am glad I caved, because this stuff is good. It smells nice, feels luxurious, and it heat-activated when it comes in contact with water, so it feels warm on the skin. I use it once a week (at night because it contains retinol) and it leaves my skin so smooth.
6. Caprese Salad. Need I say more? It’s summer and what else would you want to eat?
7. I’ve been running with Compression socks* more and I think I changed my mind about them. Initially, I didn’t really like the ‘tight’ feeling, but I think it was just something I needed to get used to.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.