I am doing NaBloPoMo this month. 30 blog posts in 30 days. Come join me. #nablopomo2023
If you’re looking for a quick, protein-packed lunch or dinner option, I have a suggestion for you. We’ve been making this arugula salad with tuna and white beans at least once a week for weeks now. It’s light, full of flavor, and comes together in under 10 minutes What’s not to love?
And I don’t know about you, I personally love the taste of arugula and try to find as many ways as possible to use it in my diet.
- 7 oz bag of fresh arugula
- 1 can Northern White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can white solid tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- In a salad bowl, mix arugula, beans, tuna, cherry tomatoes, and red onion.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix to combine.