This was another busy week for me. Since I am planning to take some time off starting next week, I was trying to wrap up a lot of things at work – or at least get things ready to hand over to some of my colleagues – so things are not piling up on my desk while I am gone.
As I mentioned in my recent post, I’ve been “floating” a bit when it comes to workouts, randomly picking classes from the Peloton platform in the morning. I still got a nice mix of classes in this week and luckily, with the beginning of a new month, there were new Streakers365 challenges to choose from.
- 5 Min Warm up Ride – Bradley (10/5/21)
- 30 Min Pop Punk Ride – Bradley (12/21/22)
- 20 Min Country Ride – Denis (1/17/23)
- Extra 10: Intervals Ride – Bradley (12/26/22)
- 5 Min Post-Ride Stretch – Bradley (4/5/21)
I had anticipated a little Monday morning date with Bradley Rose but then saw that Tanja was doing Denis’ Country Ride, so of course, I had to hop on that one in between!
- 5 Min Morning Meditation – Kirra (8/16/22)
- 20 Min Yoga Flow – Kristin (3/21/23)
- 10 Min Core Strength – Erik (3/9/23)
- 10 Min Full Body Strength – Erik (3/23/23)
- 20 Min 2000’s Rock Ride – Ben (3/27/23)
- 5 Min Post-Ride Stretch – Ben (12/10/20)
I had planned to run, but the weather was non-cooperative because it was raining steadily all day.
- 20 Min Morning Yoga – Kristin (3/6/23)
- 10 Min Spine Mobility – Andy (2/7/23)
- 10 Min Core Strength – Rad (3/6/23)
- 10 Min Full Body Stretch – Ben (1/9/23)
Some yoga, strength and mobility work.
- 5 Min Pre-Run Warm Up – Becs (2/9/21)
- 45 Min Intervals Run – Becs (3/25/22)
- 5 Min Post-Run Stretch – Becs (4/1/19)
- 10 Min Focus Flow: For Runners – Kirra (3/9/23)
The weather improved (no rain!) and I got to go for my 5-mile morning run. Yay.
- 20 Min Sleep Meditation – Kristin (7/19/22)
Friday was a super-busy day. I ran errands in the morning and had planned to work a few hours. Well, I ended up almost working a full day, so needless to say, a few other things – including my workout – fell by the wayside. Unexpected rest day!
- 5 Min Pre-Ride Warm Up – Matt (6/7/19)
- 10 Min Warm Up Ride – Irène (2/16/21) – I miss Irène!
- 30 Min Melissa Etheridge Ride – CDE (12/11/19)
- 20 Min Classic Rock Ride – Bradley (3/23/23) — Dancing in the Rain Challenge
- 20 Min Low Impact Ride – Bradley (3/30/23)
- 5 Min Lower Body Stretch – Callie (2/28/22) – Spring into Self Care
I had to catch up on a few more rides to reach 798 (before my milestone ride with Tanja on Sunday!). I really enjoyed CDE’s Melissa Etheridge ride – I’d encourage you to check it out.
- 5 Min Pre-Ride Warm Up
- 30 Min Feel Good Ride – Ally (2/4/23) — CELEBRATING 800 RIDES!
- 20 Min EDM Ride – Hannah F (3/15/23) — Dancing in the Rain Challenge
- 10 Min Low Impact Ride – Denis (11/1/22)
- 10 Min Full Body Stretch – Andy (3/21/23)
- 10 Min Focus Flow: For Riders – Mariana (11/15/22)
- 10 Min Yoga Conditioning: Lower Body (3/15/23) — Spring into Self Care
Tanja and I celebrated another Peloton milestone – we hit 800 rides! I also hit 7k workout minutes for this year and added on a couple more classes for the Streakers 365 challenges.
I started a couple of new Streakers365 challenges, the “Dancing in the Rain” Challenge and the “Spring into Self Care” Challenge. I am not sure if I’ll be able to finish them as I will be traveling in April, but I won’t know unless I try, right? (At least I can use them for a bit of structure until I leave. And even if I am away from my bike, I can always choose classes from the Peloton app. Should be doable.)
This week’s stats:
Running: 5.2 mi
Cycling: 66 mi
Strength: 30 min
Yoga: 70 min
Warm up + Stretching: 80 min
Meditation: 25 min
How have you started the new month?