Who am I to NOT play along. I love a good gift guide as much as the next person, and there are always “running items” on my own wishlist. Let’s especially support the small businesses this holiday season, shall we? Without further ado, some gift ideas for your running friends.
1. These joggers* with the foldover waistband look so comfy for your rest days.
2. Some new running kicks* (I am partial to Brooks) because we all need to replace our shoes frequently.
3. An inspirational bracelet* from MudLOVE (and if you order today, Giving Tuesday, you still get 30% off + FREE SHIPPING when you use my code “SANDRAB30”. Same goes for the mug (Number 8). Remember that every purchase provides one week of clean water for people in Africa.)
4. A longsleeve running shirt with thumbholes*. Enough said. My favorite winter running gear.
5. One can never have enough running socks*, amirite?
6. In case your running pants don’t have pockets, this running belt* is awesome. It has three different pockets and sits on your hip nice and tight.
7. A cute hand-stamped necklace*. Can’t go wrong with some pretty jewelry.
8. An inspirational mug* from MudLOVE (as stated above, you’re giving back with this purchase and get 30% off + FREE shipping if you order today).
9. Footnotes* from Momentum Jewelry for your running shoes. I love them.
10. A new pair of running tights*. I don’t know about you, but fun running tights are always a great gift.
11. A koala clip* (to carry your phone and other small items). I have yet to purchase one myself, but I hear so many good things about it.
See anything that you like?