1. I am so thrilled that the X-Files came back with a season 10. I just love Mulder and Scully! Definitely a highlight of February! I really hope, they make a season 11. Are you with me?
2. If you’re still buying microwaveable popcorn (which is not that great for you in the first place), you need to try Trader Joe’s Organic Popping Corn and make it yourself on the stove. It’s super-easy to make, takes 5 minues and it’s a million times healthier than microwave popcorn. Not to mention, much cheaper.
3. I’ve been using the Fitbit for 6 months now and haven’t missed a day of putting it into my pocket or clipping it to my workout clothes. I love tracking my steps and exercise with it and use it religiously. (Thank you again, dear Marie!).
4. I might – as always – be late to the party and I apologize if that is a website that you’re well aware off, but I don’t think I knew what StumbleUpon was until I tried it out earlier this month and it’s amazing. I warn you though, don’t go there if you have sh*t to do. It’s a little bit of a time sucker.
5. Sorry guys for the repeat-swooning, but I just can’t get over how much I am in love with our washer and dryer. I know it’s a little ridiculous to be so excited about appliances, but damn it, they are still making this list. It’s my number 1 happy maker this month. Deal with it ;)
6. I’ve been using a few of the Andalou products for a while and my recent favorite is their Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream. It’s light, has a whipped texture and smells heavenly. (Pssst, it’s available at Target now, too!)