- The weather has gone from sunny to rainy to cold and back to warm. Very awkward, especially for May. I wouldn’t mind a little bit more consistency now.
- The nerve of some people. Seriously. Cannot go into detail (it’s work-related), but oh man, do some people need a refresher course in proper etiquette.
- This stupid cold that I’ve been nursing since Monday could really go away. Really now.
- Waiting to hear from a friend that hasn’t been in touch for a while. I hope she’s ok.
- I bumped into our old roommate at the hair salon on Friday. I hadn’t seen or talked to her in three years. That was definitely awkward and I mean, what are the chances? It was alright though. After the first initial shock moment, we acted like civil adults and then both went our ways.
threefour day weekend is upon us!
- This means: sleeping in!
- Have I mentioned that I love my iPhone? I ♥ MY iPHONE! I never thought I could love a gadget that much, but I do. Best of all, it basically keeps me in touch with my overseas peeps for free (well, obviously not completely for free, but I don’t have to pay extra.) No more international text messaging!
- Related to my new gadget: I can’t wait for the case that I ordered to get here. It’s so freakin’ cute.
- My parents will be here in exactly 2 months and 2 days. This is definitely AWESOME!
- Also awesome is the time I’ll take off from work while they’re here. I haven’t had any time off since Christmas!
- I was recommended this book called “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and I am dying to read it. It has great reviews and seems to be really inspirational. Has anybody heard of it or read it? I’ll get back to you on it when I have more information.