I am going on a cross-Atlantic trip tomorrow in about 7 hours, I am not almost finished packing and I have the nerve to sit down and do the “Top 10 Tuesday: My Make Up Bag’ list seen over at alleyesonjenny.com.
Oh well, why not, right? :)
1. What can I say? I got hooked on “Bare Minerals Foundation” about a year ago. I had very sensitive skin before that would react to any kind of liquid make up or compact powder. I could never figure out which it was, but it was annoying. With the “Bare Minerals” Foundation and Mineral Veil, I don’t need any other foundation underneathÂ (and it has SPF 15) and my skin is so much better (= less breakouts).
2. Maybelline Cover Stick. I am actually using the “yellow” one right now (for dark circles and other blemishes) and it works great.
3.Â Sephora’s Ultra Shine Lip Gloss. I hate lipstick. Hate it. I think it feels really “weird” when I wear lip stick. But Lip Gloss I can do. Actually, I love this one. It’s super-lightweight and my favorite color is “06” (copper).
4. Cotton Swabs. Every Make Up Bag needs Cotton Swabs. They clean up every little mess and are so useful for so many things: smudging and softening, in place of a eyeshadow brush or even for applying gloss.
5. Maybelline Eye Liner. I’ve tried so many eye liners, believe you me. It’s either I have an unsteady hand or I am just too stupid to apply liquid eye liner. With this eye liner though, I am doing a somewhat decent job. I still need the above mentioned cotton swab to help out, but it’s the only eye liner that doesn’t make a complete mess (or let’s rephrase: that I don’t make a complete mess with).
6. LancÃ´me Juciy Tubes. These come in really handy if I don’t want to use much color (in which case I go for the Sephora Lip Gloss). Juicy Tubes give a nice shimmer and natural plumer for your lips.
7. Sephora Enchanted Eye Palette. I just bought this recently, because it was recommended to me at the store since the colors go so well with my brown hair and hazel eyes. I am on the search of the forever-perfect eye shadow for me, because I have a hard time finding colors that will be “visible”, but not look too colorful.
8. Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara. That is the mascara I happen to use right now. I am switching back and forth between mascaras and have yet to find one that absolutely satisfies me so much that I don’t ever want to use another mascara ever again.
9. Bare Minerals Blush. I never thought that blush would do anything for me, but it actually accentuates the cheeks pretty nicely. I just use a tiny little bit, brushed on very lightly on the apples of the cheeks.
So, that is my current Make Up Bag. What does yours look like?