1. I splurged on one more Peloton Workout Set* (kindly modeled here by Peloton instructor Kristin McGee) before my birthday, because they had a big sale and the set that I had set my heart on was available at a substantial discount. Isn’t it pretty?? While I love these workout sets, I’d never pay full price for them. They’re just too expensive for something I completely soak in sweat every time I get on the bike. Haha.
2. Forgive me if I have to bring up one more time how much I love my new Brooks Ricochet 3* running shoes? I know, I know, I am well aware that you’re not supposed to pick out your running shoes by design or color (and I didn’t!), but when the shoe model that works for you also comes in pretty colors – that’s a win-win situation! I am really so happy with these shoes (three months in!)
3. I bought this Slim Credit Card Holder Wallet* before Christmas as a gift for myself because I wanted a smaller wallet that I could use for travel or for situations, where I didn’t want to lug my big wallet around (it has 6 card slots, a money pocket, and an ID/driver license window on the backside). This one also has a (detachable) D-shackle, so I can attach it to my new lanyard (that Stefanie so kindly purchased for me from my birthday list. Thank you again!), which I’ll be using a lot more when I go back to the office.
4. I think I mentioned that I received this Opalhouse Hug in a Mug’ Coffee Mug* as part of a Christmas giveaway and it’s become one of my favorite go-to coffee mugs. It’s a great size and it’s so pretty.
5. I think I mentioned before that I love TJ’s Shea Butter & Coconut Hair Mask and I’ve now tried the sister product, the Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Hair Serum* and I LOVE it. I just put it in the ends and use it to smooth down fly-away hairs and it smells so heavenly.
6. I picked up this Native Vitamin C & B3 Serum* on a whim because the vitamin c serum I was using ran out and I needed a replacement. Since I love all the other Native products that I’ve been trying (deodorant, shampoo, body wash), I thought I’d give this serum a try and I have to say that I really like it. It’s a pretty “watery” solution, but it’s easy to apply and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth.
7. Oh, have you tried these new sour cream & onion flavored lentil-rice snacks* from Trader Joe’s? They are so addicting. I am just giving you a fair warning.
8. We’ve rediscovered fennel for cooking and I am obsessed. It smells delicious and is so versatile. Do you like/eat fennel? I highly recommend you start incorporating this into your meal planning asap.
What are you loving these days? Share some favorites with me!
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.