I am doing NaBloPoMo this month. 30 blog posts in 30 days. Come join me. #nablopomo2020
1. I’ve started taking collagen supplements again. I used to take Vital Proteins Collagen, then stopped and now am getting back to it. I found Great Lakes Collagen* at Trader Joe’s. It’s a reasonable price ($9.99 for 10 oz) and I researched it and it seems to have a good reputation. It is tasteless and dissolves easily in my morning coffee, so I think I’ll be getting that one for now.
2.I enjoy a good exfoliating scrub (when I remember) and when I came across this Exfoliating Dry Brush*, I was reminded that I wanted to get one of those to use more regularly before getting in the shower. It’s the perfect size and I am enjoying it so far.
3. Someone on Instagram recommended this Ninabella®* Detangling Hair Brush. I have very fine hair that gets easily knotted and tangled up, which makes brushing very difficult, but this brush really makes a difference. There is noticeably less hair left behind in the brush, and it really detangles the hair gently without tearing out a lot of hair. Ninabella® is a German brand, but you’re lucky, it’s available to us here in the US through Amazon.
4. The last time I bought shampoo, I ordered this big a** bottle of shampoo from a brand that my hairdresser had recommended (remember the times when we went to salons? I haven’t been in ages!) and it took me forever to use it up. While I liked it, I have the type of fine hair that gets tired of the same shampoo and I need to switch it up every once in a while. I saw that the Purezero®* Shampoo was on sale at Target (the only place I shop for personal items in person right now) and since it’s a clean beauty brand without all the bad stuff, I gave it a try and really like it.
5. I also recently picked up Trader Joe’s Coconut & Shea Hair Mask*, which people have been raving about, and I can confirm: it smells really good and makes your hair smooth and soft.
6. It’s not a secret that I am a fan of Mrs. Meyer’s. We’ve been using their dish soap, laundry detergent, multi-surface cleaner, hand soap, and hand lotion for years and I always enjoy their seasonal scents, e.g. this Mrs. Meyer’s Orange Clove hand soap*.
Have you tried any new products lately? Share your winners!
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.