I am doing NaBloPoMo this month. 30 blog posts in 30 days. Come join me. #nablopomo2020
Once upon a time, I used to publish a monthly favorites list at the end of each month, but everything kind of stopped when the Coronavirus hit. It didn’t feel ‘right’ to keep posting the frivolous stuff for a while. However, I truly enjoy it when other bloggers share some of their favorites things, so I am bringing the format back this month with a few of my current fall favorites.
1) I mentioned before that I ordered some Stumptown Coffee* for Jon’s birthday last month and now we’re both ‘hooked’ again. Did you know that Target carries Stumptown now? It’s amazing because now I don’t have to pay for shipping anymore. Of course, I picked up another bag on my last bi-weekly shopping trip.
2) We had this simple, inexpensive Hamilton Beach Crockpot* for years and years and it hasn’t failed me yet. I just got it out to make a stew last week and the whole house smelled so nice the whole day and it was amazing to get up from my work desk in the evening knowing that dinner had already cooked itself. I see a lot of crockpot dinners happening again this winter. Send me your best recipes!
3) As mentioned last weekend, it’s that time of the year again when a warm Apple Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oats is the perfect breakfast to get me started in the morning. It’s ready in minutes and just so cozy and soothing when it’s still cold in the house in the morning. How do you like your oats?
4) I picked up this Apple Cinnamon Candle* at Target because apples and cinnamon is my favorite fall scent. This candle is not too fragrant but has a really nice, subtle scent.
5) During the same shopping trip, I also found this Fresh-spiced Apple Febreze* air freshener (do you see a theme here?) and had to buy it. We’re usually a little “stuck in our ways”, when it comes to scented household items in our house. We usually buy the relatively neutral “linen & sky” scent, but I am so glad I took a chance on this one, because both Jon and I love it. It’s a seasonal item, so we might have to stock up before the season is over.
6) I mentioned in my last Currently-post that our old microwave bit the dust and that we finally ordered a new one. And I couldn’t be more excited about this beauty* that perfectly matches my aqua Kitchenaid mixer. I have a thing for “teal” appliances and heating up my coffee milk in the morning just got this much more exciting. Haha.
7) Fuzzy socks made an appearance again this week when our temperatures suddenly dropped to overnight lows in the 30’s. There’s nothing worse than cold feet, am I right?
What is one of your favorite fall things?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.