1. My sister sent me a hand-sewn heating pad for Christmas (I love that she’s also crafty when she has the time!) and it’s been my best friend for the last few weeks. We like to keep our home on the cooler side, so I heat this up at night and take it with me when I go to bed and it’s wonderful.
2. I was introduced to the deliciousness of Cotswold Double Gloucester Cheese* this month. TBH, there aren’t many cheese that I don’t like, but I also usually have my go-to cheeses and rarely branch out. I am glad that I was able to try this cheese (as I don’t know if I would have picked it up at the store by myself), because it’s DELICIOUS. Go buy some at Trader Joe’s.
3. I probably mentioned before that I love puzzles but rarely do any. Over the long MLK weekend, I got to do some puzzles with some friends and it was so much fun that it’s making my favorites list. I think I’d like to get some more puzzles.
4. Do you like Kiwi? I always forget how much I like Kiwi*. I rarely buy it and I don’t really know why (maybe I don’t like to peel it? Maybe I just forget how good it is?), but I am trying to remember that I actually enjoy the taste very much.
5. I’ve been using The Ordinary “Buffet” Peptide Serum* on and off for a while and I really like it. It can be a little ‘sticky’ used by itself, but I use in at night before I put on moisturizer and it’s a nice combination to hydrate my skin while I sleep.
6. I was never a big fan of green tea*, but for some reason, I’ve recently taken a liking to it. Maybe it’s because I’ve set this goal to properly “hydrate” during the day and I can better reach my goal if I add more (decaf) tea to my hydrating options.
7. I’ve been a little bit obsessed with My Fitness Pal* this month. I’ve been “loosely” tracking my food and water intake for well over a year, more out of curiosity than anything else, but I’ve committed this month to really be diligent about tracking food and especially water (because I have a hydration goal, see above) and pay attention to the macros a bit.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
#notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.