1. My Thinking Cup mug. I got this at the coffeeshop in Boston with the same name and I just love it. They exclusively brew Stumptown Coffee, so how can you not not love this place? This mug is a nice reminder of our visit in 2012.
2. Ritter Sport Dark Hazelnut – I am not a chocolate addict by any means (I prefer salty over sweet treats, usually), but “I would rather not have a piece of dark chocolate”… said nobody ever. (Ok maybe, my dad. He seriously does not like chocolate? I am not sure how that is even possible.) Anyway, this is delicious (and of course, German chocolate) and you want it in your life. It’s available at Trader Joe’s and Cost Plus World Markets.
3. Grove blood orange hand sanitizer (from ePantry) – it smells lovely.
4. Hexagon stamps from Studio L2E – I ordered these stamps a couple of weeks ago in a state of über-xcitement for my new 2016 planner and I am so in love with them. They’re great quality and I just have a thing for hexagons lately.
5. Apples – It’s officially fall (even though CA hasn’t gotten the memo yet) and while other people are all about everything-pumpkin in the fall, I am crazy for everything-apple. Give me all the apple overnight oats, apple muffins, apple pies, apple fritters, apple ciders, etc.
6. The Proposal – I just love this movie. It was on repeat on TV this month and I caught parts of it here and there. I’ve seen it so many times now, that I can almost lip-sync the whole thing. I think it’s witty, funny, and I love both Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I also do own this one on DVD (which should tell you something, because I only buy a DVD if I really like a movie.