At the end of each month, I share things that have made me happy, new discoveries, or recommendations that I find worthwhile. Enjoy.
1. I got myself a new pair of sneakers*, which I first saw when I was out shopping with Tanja a few weeks ago. I am trying to not do a lot of impulse shopping, so I didn’t buy them at the time, but I just couldn’t stop thinking about them, which is a good sign that I should get them, am I right? So I did (praise to the Internet!) and I LOVE THEM.
2. Do you remember me talking about wanting to do puzzles? I found a way to do them on my phone at least with the Jigsaw Puzzles app* :) This will be just a phase (I don’t last long on game apps), but for now, it’s a nice, little occasional distraction.
3. I’ve been using this Aveeno Hydrate and Protect SPF 50 Sunscreen for the face because we all know that it’s important to wear sunscreen every day. What I like about this sunscreen is that it doesn’t smell like sunscreen.
4. TJ’s plain Greek yogurt*. Lots of protein, no added sugars, minimally processed. Just add your favorite fruit. So much better than any fruit yogurt you can buy.
5. I re-discovered my Clarisonic mia 2*. I first bought it back in 2013 and I have gone through on- and off-phases of using it. Right now, I am in an on-phase and love it. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft.
6. A new Garmin WatchFace*. I love to switch it up every once in a while.
7. I have fallen in love with cycling and have loved going to Cycling Class this month! I blame Tanja, she got me hooked.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.