1. When I visited my family in May, my sister passed on this Naketano Long Hoodie to me. Naketano was a popular German clothing brand (which sadly has been discontinued) and I was trying to get my hands on one of their awesome, cozy sweaters. I bought one online (from leftover stock) and my sister had this one and decided to pass it on to me. I love it. It’s so comfortable and cozy. Plus, it reminds me of my sister every time I wear it.
2. As you might remember, the Revlon Hair Dryer and Volumizer* was on my Christmas wishlist and someone snagged it for me from my Amazon Wishlist. I can already attest to the positive reviews I’ve read from others.
3. The Friends LEGO set* was a Christmas gift I didn’t know I wanted, but it’s giving me much joy this holiday season!
4. My friend Tanja gave me this 4Ocean bracelet* for Christmas, and not only is it pretty, it also supports a good cause. 4Oceans’ purpose is to end the ocean plastic crisis and every purchase supports the clean up of 1 pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. They have bracelets representing different ocean inhabitants (this is the manatee bracelet).
5. It’s probably not a surprise that Trader Joe’s Organic Breakfast Blend Coffee* made my December favorites’ list, because I took a break from coffee for three weeks and couldn’t wait to get reunited.
6. I don’t often bake cookies throughout the year (if not to say, never), but I love me some Vanillekipferl for Christmas.
7. Christmas Cards make me the happiest in December. But you already knew that.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.