1. I am usually not a fan of pre-packaged oatmeal (I’d rather make it fresh), but these Strawberry Raspberry Oatmeal* cups from Trader Joe’s definitely work in a pinch and when you’re on the go. They’re low in sugar and pretty tasty. I brought a couple of them along on my field trip last week.
2. I’ve been using the Maybelline Super StayⓇ foundation* the last few weeks and it’s become one of my go-to drugstore foundations. It says it’s full coverage, but if you apply it lightly, it doesn’t look like full coverage at all. It just nicely evens out my skin tone.
3. I really enjoyed the TMAC20 Fitness Challenge* this month. It made me want to put more effort into being active EVERY day (20 minutes should be doable most days!) and also work on a positive mindset and I’ve decided to continue with the 20 minutes workouts on the days when I don’t run.
4. I admit I haven’t really been consistent with foam rolling, but I’ve been using my T-pin Vector* foam roller more this last month (making an effort!) and I love it, especially because it’s been helping me to release muscle tightness or trigger points after a workout. Have you been using a foam roller to help in the recovery of your muscles after workouts? It’s truly been a game-changer.
5. I’ve been living in my Birkenstock Gizeh* sandals all summer. They’re my favorite, most comfortable summer shoe and I think next year I have to invest in a new pair. I also wear a pair of Birkenstock Arizonas around the house.
6. Asada Burritos. Do I have to say more? We’ve been on a burrito kick around here lately and it’s our once-a-week takeout treat. I usually get a lunch for the next day out of it, too, because the burritos are so huge.
7. Mrs Meyers Dish Soap* has been our go-to dish soap for a while. It’s made with plant-derived cleaning ingredients and its concentrated, biodegradable formula is tough on grease. I usually soak my pots and pans for a few minutes and then just have to rinse them clean. I personally love the basil fragrance for the kitchen, but they have others to choose from.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.