1. I had these Wheat Thins Toasted Chips Veggie for the first time on my flight to D.C. last weekend (Southwest is stepping up their snack-game!) and they are delicious! I am definitely going to look for them on my next shopping trip!
2. Strawberries – need I say more?
3. When it comes to ice-cream, I like it plain and simple. Chocolate chip is my favorite flavor and I also don’t need fancy brands, this Safeway Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream tastes so good!
4. I had been looking for some sling-back sandals for a while and when I came across these Gold Pigeon sandals and saw the reviews, I picked them over the (much more expensive) Tevas. I love them.
5. I rarely have the need to use taxis, but I’ve been using the Lyft app on my recent trips and I very much love the convenience of it. My cousin introduced me to it during their visit last year. Are you a Lyft (or Uber) user?
6. My friend Terra mentioned that she had been using packing cubes in one of her travel posts a couple of months ago and it made me wonder why I had never thought of buying some myself. So I bought myself a set of these Gonex Packing cubes, and let’s just say, they’ve been a great investment. They make it so easy to organize your stuff in your suitcase.
7. I am not a huge user of nail polish. I like the idea of nail polish, but I am not very good at applying it myself (I know, I know, skill comes with practice) and I often don’t take the time, but I’ve been loving the subtle color of this Revlon Brilliant Strength Nail Enamel (color: allure) that I rediscovered in my bathroom cabinet this month.
What was one of your favorite things this month?