As you can see, this little ol’ blog of mine had a tiny makeover.
The changes are not huge, as I still like it clean and organized around here, but I wanted to work on a few things that I thought needed to change.
If you’re reading this in your reader, please click over and check out the new layout and, more importantly, let me know if anything looks odd, is missing, etc.
Since I’ve been fiddling my way through the CSS code all by myself (and I am self-taught and are still learning something new every step of the way), I’d appreciate your feedback.
I want you to know that I am not quite finished yet with the design. I’ve been working on this behind the scene for a while now and since 90% of the changes that I wanted to make are done, I am now letting you in to help me with the final stretch.
Changes that I’ve already made, in case they are not obvious:
- A new blog header design.
- Cute little stars graphics precede the headline of each post.
- Cleaned up my sidebars.
- Finally added social media buttons to the top of the right sidebar, so you can easily find other online places at which you can find me.
- Created a blog button for my blog (this seems to be a must these days!) and you can just grab the code and link back here, if you feel so inclined.
Changes that are still in the works and will appear here shortly:
- A complete overhaul of my “About page”. I know, I should have done that a long time ago… I haven’t really worked on this for a few years and it’s time for me to update.
- Planning to grab some of your blog buttons and display them on my blog (in the left sidebar).
- Also planning to add some more pages to my blog and hopefully move the menu, for easy access, up to underneath the header image (if I can figure this out).
And as always, thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment here in my little corner of the Internet.