1. My most-used kitchen item is probably my enameled cast iron Dutch oven*. (Mine is from Costo, but there are other affordable options out there.) I pretty much cook everything in it. Stews, pasta dishes, stir frys, you name it. It’s easy to clean and just so useful all around. Oh, and I also use it to bake my rye bread.
2. I am one of the few people on this planet who don’t listen to podcasts on a regular basis. I simply don’t have the time (or, should I say, prefer to fill my time with other things?). But one podcast I do come back to occasionally is This American Life*. Well, it’s technically not even a podcast, but a radio broadcast, but I will download episodes for longer car (or plane) rides. They always cover such interesting, intriguing stories.
3. My love for Mudlove* is not secret. I didn’t sign up to be a “Wayfinder” (ambassador) for the brand for nothing. I just love what they stand for, and their products (bracelets, mugs, etc.) are so pretty and unique, so I am happy to share their brand and support a good cause.
4. When I bought the Peloton, I also had to invest in some proper cycling shoes and I went with the Nike SuperReps*. I love how light and breathable they are, and they’re really comfortable, too. I went up a size (as I do for my running shoes) and that worked out great.
5. Somebody on the Internet recommended the Wet’n’Wild Tinted Hydrator* as a new drug store favorite under $5 and whenever someone raves about a $5 product, I feel inclined to give it a try. Well, turns out this product is actually pretty good. It has hyaluronic acid and squalane and is lightweight, moisturizing, and nourishing with light to medium buildable coverage.
6. My friend Maegan recommended Grillo Pickles* in one of her Instagram posts and of course, I had to try them. I mentioned recently that I have a hard time finding pickles that meet my German standards (“not crunchy enough”, “too dilly”, “not vinegary enough” is usually my constant complaint). I usually get the imported German pickles from the International Market or World Market. But Grillo Pickles are actually surprisingly tasty. Different from the German pickles, but definitely tasty enough that I’ve been buying them a few shopping trips in a row.
7. I have barely used a hair dryer in the last 18 months, but whenever I had to be presentable for a video work call, I used my Revlon Hair Dryer and Volumizer* and it gets my hair in shape in no time.
8. I fell victim to online advertising. The Clio Greek Yogurt Bars* kept popping up in my IG and FB feed and when I saw a coupon on the Ibotta App, it prompted me to buy a couple to try them out. Well, turns out, they’re pretty tasty and the chocolate coating doesn’t hurt. It’s a nice little afternoon treat that I don’t feel too guilty about.
What are you loving these days? Share some favorites with me!
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.