1. I picked up a tube of Weleda Light Skin Food* Moisturizer when I was in Germany. I had long wanted to try their stuff, as Weleda is a European Clean Beauty brand with a long-standing reputation. And I am happy to say, I really like this moisturizer. It’s soft, not too thick (there is a thicker version), absorbs quickly, and I love the citrusy smell.
2. I received an email this month saying that I was going to get a $5 start deposit if I downloaded Peet’s Peetniks Rewards App* and because I am always down for free coffee, I happily obliged.
3. Do you like Cremini Mushrooms* as much as I do? I could eat mushrooms with every meal, if I had to. Not surprisingly, we go through a lot of mushrooms at our house.
4. My best friend gave me these cute string lights (similar to those*) when I was in Germany and they’re my favorite thing to brighten up our living room in the evening now.
5. I bought this Long Cardigan* before our flight to Germany, because I knew it was going to be cooler there. It’s super-cozy and it was comfortable for the plane and I am looking forward to wearing it more often this fall.
6. I picked up a couple of bags of Hustelinchen* when I was in Germany. It’s a licorice-based cough drop (which you can really have anytime, not just when you’re having a cough!). What’s not to like?
7. I can’t wait for soup weather. This Trader Joe’s Tomato and Red Pepper Soup* is a staple in my pantry during the cooler months of the year. Add a hard-boiled egg and/or some croutons and you have a meal.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.