1. This probably has popped up in my monthly favorites before, because I continue to love Wasa Whole Grain Crispbread*. Most people think these are crackers (you can find them in the snack aisle), but no, this is considered “bread” in Germany (and other European and Scandinavian countries). It’s also one of those “healthy” breads with a very short ingredient list (Whole Grain Rye Flour, Yeast, Salt).
2. I started a new bullet journal a few weeks ago and I am using the Monbijou Bullet Journal* that a friend had sent me for my birthday. I love it.
3. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you might have seen this recommendation around: my go-to dry shampoo for my fine, brunette hair is Batiste dry shampoo*. The problem with fine second-day hair is not just that it doesn’t have any volume, it gets greasy at the roots and even a ponytail doesn’t help with that. Anyone with the same problem? This is where dry shampoo makes a real difference (and I usually apply it at night before I go to bed).
4. If you ever wondered which app I use for my photo collages (for my monthly recaps and currently posts), it’s the Diptic app*.
5. I don’t know if this borders on TMI, but I have to share my favorite razor in my favorites this month. I had a coupon for a different brand a while ago and so bought it and was so disappointed that I couldn’t go back to my beloved Gillette Venus smooth* razors fast enough. They just do the best job. Do you have a favorite razor?
6. J and I have been on a Pork Fried Rice kick. How many times do you think it acceptable to eat this per week? Asking for… us!
7. This item had been sitting in a box since our move but I recently got out my Mixpresso Milk frother* again and hello, where have you been
all my life the last few months? I missed you.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites.