1. Because I haven’t mentioned it in a while and wanted to make sure you don’t forget, I love my Chemex coffeemaker. After a week of travel earlier this month and acceptable, but mediocre hotel coffee for five days, I was so glad to get home to my Chemex.
2. I don’t eat a lot of jam, but when I do, I am picky. Go get yourself some Bonne Maman Apricot Preserve, it’s delicious on a slice of fresh bread.
3. I love me some snow, so I was happy to get to see some snow not once, but twice this month! Now, if I could get on my skis or snowboard one of these days, that would be awesome.
4. My co-worker introduced me to the Flyover Country App. If you’re a bit of a nerd like me, you’ve attempted to identify places from the plane and you think ahead if you want to sit on the right or left side of the aisle when you’re flying (depending on the route and what you might be able to see from the air). Flyover Country is an app where you can load an “offline” map of your flight route that points out landscape and geology on your flight route. Super-cool!
6. Do yourself a favor and get this slab of (imported) Gouda cheese from Costco sometime and taste the difference. This has so much flavor.
7. Somebody recommended this budget-friendly Essence Lash Princess False Lash Mascara to me and it doesn’t disappoint. In fact, it’s one of my favorite mascaras that I have used so far.
What was one of your favorite things this month?
* #notanad, This is not a sponsored post. I have not been compensated by the brand or anyone else for linking the websites. However, the post does contain ONE affiliate link. If you decide to join and try out Grove Collaborative via this post, you will receive $10 towards your first order and I will receive a $10 credit on my account.