1. Someone recommended the St.Ives Timeless Moisturizer for sensitive skin somewhere and I bought it on Amazon, because I was running out and needed a new one anyway. I love the texture and smell of this and it has really good reviews.
3. I never thought I’d say this, but I – the die-hard thin crust pizza lover – fell in love with Deep Dish Pizza. We gave it a try a few weeks ago when my cousin was here and I had to admit: it’s pretty tasty! It doesn’t really feel like pizza to me (more like an “open” pot pie), but does it have to? All that matters is that it tastes good and that it definitely does! J and I have had it twice since, he even requested it for his birthday dinner last week.
4. I am not much of a lipstick kind of girl, but this Revlon balm stain (color: honey) is a nice little touch of color and hydration for my lips without feeling like a full-on lipstick. I think I got it in one of my Target boxes a while back.
5. My favorite candy to munch on? Licorice. I’ll take that over any gummy bears or chocolate. I found some salt licorice at Dean and DeLuca’s in Napa Valley a few week ago and then stocked up on Gustaf’s Dutch Licorice when I went to World Market. It’s just a nice piece to pop into your mouth to suck on. Beats gobbling up a whole bag of cheetos (which, I admit, is sometimes necessary, too. Ha!).
6. This is Life with Lisa Ling is back on CNN with its 4th season. I’ve mentioned this show on here before and I am still as excited about new episodes as ever. She touches on such interesting (and controversial) topics and it’s more interesting than ever during these weird current times.