1.Honeycrip apples. I mentioned Honeycrips when J and I went to Apple Hill last month and they now sell them at Trader Joe’s, so I’ve been on a Honeycrips kick for the last few weeks.
2. It’s the season for me to start drinking (more) tea again and I’ve been loving on Peppermint tea most recently. It’s so refreshing, yet soothing. I have at least one cup of tea every evening.
3. My new Brooks Launch 4s. I don’t know any runner who is not a little running shoe-obsessed. Ah well, comes with the territory. I won these shoes in a giveaway (and I have run other Brooks shoes before) and I love them.
4. One of my favorite drugstore go-to foundation is Mabelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation. I try to branch out and have used other, more expensive brands and other drugstore foundations before, but when in doubt, I always come back to this one. It applies nicely and has medium coverage (I don’t like looking like I have layers and layers of makeup on). I use shade 125 (nude-beige).
5. It’s the time of year where I love lighting a few candles around the house, because they make such a cozy atmosphere and smell beautifully. (My favorite scent is vanilla – always.) These candles from Ikea come in a pretty glass and burn time of 55 hrs, which is quite good for the price of only $3.99. Candles can get so expensive. Yankee Candles cost 6x as much but only have a burn time of up to 150 hrs in comparison. Michaels has AshlandⓇ Candles in a jar that also burn 100+ hrs for a fraction of the price.
6. I am usually not someone who plays games on their iPhone, but J and I fell into a bit of a rabbit hole a couple of days ago, when I encouraged him to find a game for him to enjoy and he suggested that we find an old-fashioned ‘Tetris’ app, Classic Tetris Brick Game. I used to play this on the computer waaaay back in the day. We’ve gotten into a bit of a competition to try and beat each others records and it’s been fun. (In case you’re wondering: so far, J wins.)