1. Well, it probably won’t come as a surprise that one of my favorite things this month were the National Parks. I visited Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands and Yosemite in the last couple of weeks and I also saw a couple of State Parks and other natural beauties (including Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend (my favorite!), Monument Valley, and the Goosenecks). Exploring the beautiful landscape of the U.S. Southwest must be one of my all-time favorite things.
2. I’ve recently bought Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant (Bergamont & Lime) and it’s the best natural deodorant that I’ve tried, hands down.
On a sidenote: I almost ordered this from Grove.Co* (and you guys know, I am a big fan of Grove because they have great products, great prices, and great customer service), but sometimes you still have to compare. They’re selling this deodorant stick for $8.99 (discounted from list price $12.00), which sounds like a solid deal, right? But it’s misleading, because you can get it for $8.99 on Schmidt’s company website. However, I snatched the stick at Target for $4.99, which is almost 50% off. I MEAN. How is this kind of price difference for the same product even legal?
3. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I won a giveaway for some Momentum Jewelry goodies and one of the pieces was this “runner girl” necklace. I love it.
4. I don’t want to go into the nightmare that it is for someone like me to find a good fitting bra or bikini top (small band-size, larger cup), but let’s just say, I try to avoid shopping for bras and bikini tops until I don’t have any other option. Why is it so, so hard to find some decently shaped and sized tops for all sizes of women? Anyway, since the last bikini I bought must be – oh, probably around 10 years old now and it’s not in that great of a shape anymore, I ordered this bikini top on a whim on Amazon (because it looked like it might work… and you guys. IT WORKS.
Is it the greatest, best-fitting bikini top ever? Nope, but for about $20, I’ll take it. The trick is that the band-size is completely adjustable with the way the back-tieing works and that’s just what works for me. PLUS, this is not a halter top (which are always uncomfortable) and the cups are only lightly padded (no push-ups!).
5. My cousin brought a little care package from Germany from my Mom and she included some of my favorite chocolate, Ritter Sport Yogurt. It’s so creamy and delicious. I am usually more of a salty-snack-kinda-girl, but I make an exception for this chocolate.
6. My cousin got me into Arizona Iced Tea on our road trip. Granted, I am already a big fan of iced tea, so he didn’t have much convincing to do. They also have an Arnold Palmer variety, which I love.
*The post does contain affiliate links. If you decide to join and try out Grove Collaborative via this post, you will receive $10 towards your first order and I will receive a $10 credit on my account.