1. On my never-ending quest for the perfect pen, I came across the Bic Atlantis® Exact. I prefer fine point pens that don’t smear and this one writes really smoothly, plus it comes in fun colors. My other go-to pen is the R.S.V.P. from Pentel. What is your favorite pen? Do you prefer fine or medium point pens?
2. I am usually not a fan of store-bought yogurts. Most taste artificial to me and have way too much added sugar. I usually buy plain greek yogurt and add my own fruit. When Safeway had a free offer for this Dannon Whole Milk Yogurt (limit of 2), I thought that I could at least try them. It’s pretty tasty and creamy, and while 16g of sugar is still pretty high, it’s less than most other common yogurt brands. I won’t buy this regularly, but I can see myself picking up a couple of containers every once in a while for an easy snack.
3. Bowl of Soul. Oh my god, if you never had one, you are missing out. One of our local coffee shop serves this concoction of warm vanilla soymilk with milk froth infused with chamomile tea and sprinkled with cinnamon and chocolate. So freakin’ delicious.
4. I swear by these snag-free hair elastics from Sephora. I’ve bought similar ones from the drugstore before (a larger number for less money), but they just don’t compare. These hair elastics from Sephora are very sturdy (I have yet one to snap), come in different colors (in black, brown, and clear) and they come out really easily without damaging your hair (or ripping out a bunch in the process).
5. I started a new knitting project (another shawl) and I am in love with this spring color, Hortensie (hydrangea), from 100Farbspiele. I am usually not a girly-girl that likes pink, but this dusky pink-lilac gradient is a little more muted and just lovely.
6. While we’re at the topic of hair products, I bought Carols Daugther sacred tiare sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner at Target when it was on sale a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to try it out for a while and I must say that I love it. The smell is awesome and more importantly, the products are silicone-, paraben-, mineral oil-, artificial color-, and petroleum-free. My hair feels soft and tangle-free.