Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- San (obviously. My friend from Sydney started calling me that and it became my online name).
- Banne – J calls me that. I can’t explain when it started or what it means, but it’s his name for me.
- Pin. Another one of J’s nicknames for me. (I have a gazillion.)
- Sandy (but I hate when people do that after I introduce myself as Sandra).
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Veterinary assistant (in high school) – we had a veterinarian living nextdoor and it was during the time when I still wanted to become a veterinarian.
- Mail carrier (in college)
- Tutor (in college)
- Geographer/LiDAR Data analyst (my current job)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- The Holiday
- Jerry McGuire
- The Proposal
Four books I’d recommend:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Olivia and Jai by Rebecca Ryman
- Twilight of the Elites: America after meritocracy by Chris Hayes
- The secret life of bees by Sue Monk Kidd
Four places I’ve lived:
- Grevenbroich, Germany
- Davis, California
- West Los Angeles, California
- Sacramento, CA
Four places I’ve visited:
- Venice, Italy
- Paris, France
- Ibiza, Spain
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- egg plant
- pizza (I like it every now and then, but not a huge fan.)
Four of my favorite foods:
- fresh whole grain bread
- any kind of soup
- potato pancakes
Four TV shows I watch
- The Newsroom
- Real Time with Bill Maher
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- my parents, sister, BIL and the munchkins visiting from Germany (!!!)
- hopefully moving to a new place
- meeting up with some of my girlfriends
Four things I’m always saying:
- We’ll figure it out.
- It could be worse (I am eternal optimist)
- No kidding.
- I’m cold. (It’s true, I am always cold.)
Share one of your fours with me!