This is a regular feature post on my blog. See the archives here.
- Watching the US losing to Germany and feeling sad and happy at the same time! Strange this whole two-hearts-beating-in-your-chest- thing.
- Experiencing debit card fraud and having a police officer tell you “Nah, you don’t need to file a police report. We’re not going to look into it anyway.” SAY WHAT?
- A teeny-tiny bit of rain in June yesterday in otherwise drought-stricken California. We’ll take it.
- Germany beat the US in the World Cup game today!
- Germany AND the US will advance to the last 16 knockout stage in the World Cup 2014! Hooray!
- Evening walks when the delta breeze comes in!
- Having my niece (5 1/2) tell me that she lost her first baby tooth and that the tooth fairy came to pick it up last night. Awww! She’s growing up so fast!
- Häagen Dazs ice-cream bars. Do I need to say any more?
- Trying new recipes (not all, but someof them were found on Pinterest!). Verdicts to come!