This is a regular feature post on my blog. See the archives here.
- Remember when I said that it’s fall over here in California last week? Yeah, just kidding. We’re back to the lower 80’s and sunshine. It’s the golden October after all!
- Passive-aggressive emails. I mean, just tell me, how exactly do you want me to respond to this?
- J absolutely loooves Halloween, but I am not really sure what we’re going to do for Halloween this year. Looks like it’s just going to be just the two of us… and I really don’t like horror movies. Any suggestions?
- I really need to go back to the gym. I feel so awful about how long I have neglected something that I usually consider a pretty basic part of my weekly routine.
- I can still wear my beloved sandals a little longer. (Well, some people will wear sandals throughout the winter months! That struck me when I first came to California. I probably won’t be one of those people, but I do enjoy the fall sandals-weather!)
- My niece will be turning three years old tomorrow. T-H-R-E-E! I can’t wait to ‘hug ‘ her and ‘squeeze’ her on Skype!
- 100 followers via GFC on my blog. Weeee! Not that I am counting, but thank you so much for reading (and commenting)!
- Today is my Friday! I know I am making you jealous. I am sorry (or not) :)
- I am looking forward to some extra crafty times in the coming weeks. I have Christmas cards and handmade presents to make and I have tons of ideas that I need to put into action.
- One of my friends, who had been single for a long time, told me yesterday that she fell in love with someone and that makes me so over the moon happy for her!
Happy Thursday, peeps!